Sunday, September 14, 2014

Plastic Confidence by Alisa Mullen






King Henry did a lot of reading this week and he must play catch up. He read indie author Alisa Mullen's book "Plastic Confidence".I asked him what did he think of the book and here is what he told me.

"The cover is what drew me because it's pretty sweet. Overall the story was good but it did have its moments where I raised an eyebrow and a paw. The father/Brennan car situation was pretty weird. Then the last minute conflict at end was a stretch and not needed. Plus there were no cats only a dog in the story. Anyways, like I said I liked the book and thought it had some unpredictable moments. I will definitely check out the author's other works."


2 comments:

  1. Ooh he raised an eyebrow and a paw but still liked the book? If I have to swat at the book it is probably too much crazy.

    ReplyDelete